1. Case Manager - Intake (eft 0.7) 2. Relief Worker - Intake (casual)
To find out more details, go to 'About Us' then scroll down to select 'Position Vacancies'.
One Million Stars Project
Click here One Million Stars Website
WRISC Family Violence SupportWRISC exists to change the lives of women and children affected by family violence.
Violence (or abuse) can take many forms and includes:
- isolating from family and friends
- controlling access to money or how it is spent
- name calling, belittling and putdowns
- making all the decisions and controlling what she does
- preventing practicing of cultural or spiritual beliefs
- making threats
- physically harming
- sexualised violence
We believe that everyone has the right to be safe, to be treated equally and to have access to the same opportunities as everyone else. We know that violence of any kind denies people these rights.
WRISC helps to provide safety, support, information, advocacy, children's counselling, court support, and case management. We provide services across the Central Highlands region of Victoria, and our service is free and confidential.
Safety AlertIf you are in danger, please use a safer computer, or call 000.
To leave this site quickly, click the red exit button below. To learn more about Technology Safety click on this link
Donate to WriscYour donation will help fund initiatives to support women and children affected by family violence.